- We accept payment by credit cards Visa, MasterCard, American Express, debit card Maestro and PayPal. Payment by credit or debit card is only debited from your card at time of dispatch.
- Payments, as well as refunds are invoiced in Euro (EUR)
All transactions on our website MURIÉE.com are porcessed using a state-of-the-art server security software with SSL encryption, a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your card details in a secure host environment.
To help ensure that your shopping experience is safe, simple and secure MURIÉE.com uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. This encrypts and protects the data you send to us over the internet. If SSL is enabled then you will see a padlock at the top of your browser and you can click on this to find out information about the SSL digital certificate registration.
You will also notice that when you look at the location (URL) field at the top of the browser you will see it begin with 'https:' instead of the normal 'http:'. This means that you are in secure mode.
PAYMENT BY CREDIT CARD OR DEBIT CARD
- The order amount will be deposited on your card as a payment reservation until your order has either been sent (then the amount will be booked) or cancelled (then the payment reservation will be cancelled).
- Refunds from returns will always be charged back on to the credit card that the original order was paid for with.
PAYMENT BY VISA OR MASTERCARD
- The system will recognize whether or not the credit card is registered on the 3-D security programs or .
- These are security systems that have been developed to ensure that the registered card holder and the registered online retailer are involved in the transaction. If you are a member of the 3-D Secure Program, a pop-up window will appear on your screen asking you to enter your password when making a purchase online. This window is linked to your bank and requires you to enter your SecureCode (a password that you have previously selected). Transactions can only be made by entering the correct password.
- If your credit card is not registered with any of these programs, the payment can be made without further authentication. For more information about the credit card security systems, please see: Verified by Visa or Mastercard SecureCode
PAYMENT BY AMERICAN EXPRESS
- The system recognizes whether the shipping address is identical to the address that has been provided to American Express as billing address (Amex address verification system, abbrev. "AVS"). In case the address is not identical, you will be asked to provide American Express with a different shipping address in a separate email. Your shipment will not be delivered until the authentication was successful.
PAYMENT BY PAYPAL
- Please select "PayPal" as your payment method and you will be transferred to the PayPal site automatically. If you have an existing PayPal account, you can log in using your user data to confirm the payment. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can register one and proceed with the payment. Refunds from returns will be booked onto the registered PayPal account.